The following is a legal agreement between You (“the User”) and Allwonders Travel Private Limited represented by the uniform resource locator www.allwonders.com (“this Website” or “Allwonders”) for using its service(s). For the purpose of this Agreement, a “User” is any person who accesses Allwonders Website for any purpose whatsoever. By using this Website you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. The term of this Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect for as long as you are using the services of Allwonders.
- The User warrants that he is of legal age to use the Website and to create binding agreement. The User agrees that he is responsible for all of his use of the Website.
- Allwonders own and retain all rights, title and interest in and to all of the intellectual property rights including the copyright of the content and images. The User agrees that he will not copy, reproduce or download any information, text, images, directories, files, databases or listings including the trademarks and logos available on or through Allwonders ("Content") for the purpose of re-selling or re-distributing Content, mass mailing (via emails, wireless text messages, physical mail or otherwise), operating a business that competes with Allwonders, or otherwise commercially exploiting Content. Systematic retrieval of Content from Allwonders to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from Allwonders is prohibited. In addition, use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited.
- Allwonders does its best to provide accurate information on the Content and on the services of the Website, however against all our efforts there can be some typographical and technical errors on it. Allwonders or its Directors, Employees etc. cannot be held liable for any losses or damages resulting from the inaccuracy of any information on the Website.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by Allwonders, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only. User agrees not to violate any laws, third party rights or our policies.
- Allwonders own and retain all rights, title and interest in and to all of the intellectual property rights including the copyright of the content and images.
- Allwonders reserves the right, without prejudice to the remedies otherwise available under the statutes, to limit, suspend or terminate the services, prohibits access to Allwonders, if Allwonders believes that the User is in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use or creating problems.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein Allwonders acts merely as an information intermediary. Allwonders will not be responsible for any damage suffered by Users from use of the services on this Website. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non – deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/omission of the Vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The Website offer different kind of services like luxury trains, Experiences Tours, Wildlife Tours, Holiday Packages, Hotel accommodation bookings, Flight ticket bookings and Bus ticket bookings. The User understands that these services are offered under specific set of terms and conditions that are mentioned there along with each of the services. The User also understands and acknowledges that these services are fulfilled by Allwonders fulfillment partners like Holidays to Treasure India Tours Private Limited, Travel Boutique Online/Tek Travels Private Ltd, Minar Travels (India) Private Limited, Indiantryst Tours Private Limited (collectively referred to as “Fulfillment Partners”) offering Luxury Trains, Hotels-Flights-Bus Bookings and Inbound Tours respectively. Any booking(s) done by Allwonders shall be subject to the applicable requirements of Visa which has to be obtained by the individual traveler/User. Allwonders shall not be responsible for any issues, including inability to travel, arising out of such Visa requirements and shall also not be liable to refund for the untraveled bookings due to any such reason.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy: User agrees that in case of cancellation of a booking, User shall be refunded the balance amount after appropriate deductions as per the Cancellation Policy of the respective booking. Cancellation and Refund terms may vary according to booking made, hence the same is mentioned at relevant page(s) of the said ticket/booking. User acknowledges that he has read, understood and acknowledged this Cancellation Policy as well as the one provided there with the booking page/Fulfillment Partners. If the booking is made by using HDFC Bank International Card then HDFC Cancellation and Refund Policy will be applicable.
- User expressly agrees that the use of service(s) of Allwonders is at the User’s sole risk. The service(s) of Allwonders is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Allwonders, its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service or merchandise provided through this service. Allwonders does not represent or warrant maintaining the confidentiality of information; although Allwonders’ current practice is to utilize reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality.
- User agrees and acknowledges that there can be exceptional circumstances under which the service operator(s) like the airlines, hotels, the respective transportation providers or concerns may be unable to honor the confirmed bookings due to various reasons beyond the reasonable control of operator(s) like war, terrorist attacks, hostilities, blockage, ice, other climatic conditions, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, government decisions, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations etc. If Allwonders is informed in advance of such situations where dishonor of bookings may happen, Allwonders shall make its best efforts to provide similar alternative to its customers or refund the booking amount after reasonable service charges, if supported and refunded by that respective service operator(s). User agrees that Allwonders being an intermediary for facilitating the booking services shall not be responsible for any such circumstances and the customers have to contact that service provider directly for any further resolutions and refunds.
- Without prejudice to whatever is stated in the previous clause, under no circumstances, the maximum liability on part of Allwonders in respect of any services offered on the Website, shall exceed the refund of total amount received from the User for availing the services less any cancellation, refund or others charges, as may be applicable. Additionally, under no circumstances, the liability of Allwonders shall include any loss, damage or additional expense whatsoever beyond the amount charged by Allwonders for its services.
If a User believes that his work has been copied in way that constitutes infringement of his copyright, or his intellectual property rights are otherwise violated, he must notify this Website at with subject “Notice of Copyright Infringement”–
Allwonders Travel Private Limited,
C – 62, Community Centre,
Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058,
The notice shall contain all the necessary information in detail like the URLs of the copyrighted content(s) and infringing contents(s). Notice through e – mail must be accompanied with the electronic signature of the Copyright Holder. Allwonders shall take necessary action on such complaints after due examination and verification of the claims.
The User agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless this Website and its Parent Company, its officers, employees, shareholders, directors and suppliers against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to a breach of this Agreement, the use of this site and the use or the inability of use of any Content, User's failure to abide by any restriction regarding the use of any Content, or any claim by a third party related to the use of the Content.
WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
- THE WEBSITE AND THE IMAGES/VIDEOS/CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON "AS IS" BASIS. WE OFFER NO WARRANTY, EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY CONTENT, THE WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION, OR ANY RIGHTS OR LICENSES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEIR USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
- THIS WEBSITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY GENERAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT.
User acknowledges and consents that any dispute shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts located in New Delhi, India.This Website reserves the right to amend or revise the Terms and Conditions anytime without notice. The User's access of the website after every such update shall be considered as the acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions. Therefore the Users are advised to review the Terms and Conditions of Use of Allwonders periodically at the URL - http://www.allwonders.com/terms-and-conditions to check whether there is any change in the Terms and Conditions.
Last updated on November 4th 2015.